WELCOME TO SARV SIKSHA EDUCATION TRUST
Sarv Siksha Education Trust, a charity and educational trust was registered on 14 August, 2013, with the objective of providing relief and solace to the poor and needy by imparting education and social welfare in Bihar & India.
The main motto is to aid as many underprivileged persons as possible to get education, which, for them would not be possible otherwise. The trust is also interested in opening homes for the mentally challenged, and the aged. Any donor, out of magnanimity and interest in the scheme, shall donate any amount to the trust.
All welfare projects of the trust emphasise on the welfare of the aged, mentally challenged and other weaker sections of the society besides imparting higher education in Science and Technology.
The Trust proposes to play its role in the chosen area of Rural upliftment, old age care, Education and Relief operations by involving local community with their initiative, through innovative means.
The strategic goals are:
The Objective of the Trust are:
- Improve, expend and assist needy
people in the areas of community Development and
- To support the needy, the aged
and the mentally challenged, by opening special
- To run village knowledge centers
to achieve the overall development of the rural
- To open Science and Technology
institutes in rural areas
- To spread awareness to the rural
- Improve the structure of
- Reducing poverty
- Welfare of senior
- Eradicate child
- Empowering women
- Free education for Poor
- Complete solution for poor
- we provide scholarship to
- Improve, expend and assist needy people in the areas of community Development and Education.
- An educational and charitable trust with the above name has been constituted to help and carry out spread of education and social welfare in India.
- This program shall help the underprivileged. The motto is to aid as many unfortunate persons as possible to get educated which otherwise could not be possible.
- The trust can start institutions, homes for mentally ill/ retarded/ handicapped persons, old age homes etc for the welfare of generally under privileged, poor but not restricted to those only.
- The Trust shall establish colleges and schools in any discipline as the trustee may decide keeping in view the furthering of education in India. These institutions can be established anywhere in India.
- Totally the trust concentrates on the welfare of the poor and socially deprived.